Coverage Area

RW refuses to tell me why they won't refund my $322 for a new phone I bought from them.Please stay away from this company.

They have cheap plans, but they will get you in other ways. I sent back the phone as instructed and was told I will not be refunded my money and given a generic list of reasons why they refuse refunds. They won't tell me specifics. I will keep fighting until they refund my money.

I emailed a few times, did fix it tickets, did live chat and still no one can tell me anything.

I was with them for several years and this really hurts.Please do not support them.

Thmcc001 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Republic Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $322 and wants Republic Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not refund my money when i returned the new phone. Author liked the most low cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Republic Wireless and republic wireless mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1242258

Did they at least return the phone they wouldn't refund you for?If they kept the phone but didn't give you your money, then that would be theft.

I'd recommend contacting the FBI, your state or local police, and, if you used US Mail to send the device, get the US Postal Inspector involved as well.While IANAL, it sounds alot like grand theft and or larceny to me.