Cambridge, Minnesota
2.2

If you NEVER have an issue with your phone then Republic wireless is great, cheap rates and good call quality.That is when calls actually come in.

I have had many many instances where people called me and not only did my phone never ring, but it didn't register a missed call. Also have a major problem with delayed texting, sometime as much as a 14hr delay. Republic wireless customer support is poor at best.

I have been emailing back and forth for 3 weeks with no resolution.Set up an appointment with them this morning at THEIR request, so they could call me and go through a troubleshooting session...they never called.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Republic Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $249 and wants Republic Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and product issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Republic Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments